Mass Shipping 'unable to process request'

ChibiJan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Does anyone have any idea how to get the mass shipping to work again? Any time I try to Pay for my shipping labels it gives me a "Unable to process request. Try again later" message. Ive been trying to get it to work for the past 3 hours and It keeps giving me the same message! I have my bank account linked, my card, All the addresses are straight from the website I sell. But I keep getting the problem! Thanks to anyone who can help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rich

Hello @ChibiJan,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community to address this multi-order shipping issue. That certainly does sound like a frustrating experience. 

Be sure all system requirements for printing labels are met: 

- Operating System: Windows
- Mac Users - Safari 3.0+. Label printers aren't currently supported on Mac. You can still print using standard paper
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 9.0+, or Firefox 3.0+
- Java - Go to http://Java.com to download the latest version
- Pop-up blocker must be disabled
- Clear cache and cookies

You must have a bank account and a backup funding source on file. Shipping labels require instant payment, so if there isn't enough money in your PayPal Cash balance, then a bank account must be backed up by a card to complete the purchase. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Ed120
New Community Member

I have had this same problem for 3 days now, and the response from PayPal (below) does not address or solve the issue. Has anybody else had this problem? If so, how were you able to fix it. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.