Marketplace Recurring Subscriptions

AndiRudi
Contributor
Contributor

We are currently using paypal adaptive payments because we are a marketplace in the sports industry and we charge the amount from the endusers and directly transfer it to the fitness providers (e.g. a yoga studio). The current implementation seems odd and we want to make it better. I head about paypals new maketplace and the channel recurring payments but there is not much information about it. We need to be able to charge the end users account with recurring payments but we want to be able to manager it by ourselves. This is because the subscriptions in the sports industry are composed of different pauses. Any advice into the right direction would be nice.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, PayPal For Marketplaces will allow Recurring Payments through Channel Billing Agreements.
Here is the documentation on the Order Operation but that requires a specific configuration on the API account and a business approval from PayPal.

If you didn't yet registered your interest in PayPal For Marketplaces you can do it here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.