paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

rkv1901
50%cashback reward is not created in my account i done payment via niki app
Login to Me Too

Sovendra
New Community Member
I have done a payment for myntra but I did not get cashback voucher
Login to Me Too

crimsonrs82
New Community Member

I purchased a product from myntra online shopping were i m eligible to get instant cashback of 600 rupees in my paypal account on my first transaction of paypal but still i didn't receive an cashback

Login to Me Too

Poonamrunthla
Contributor
Contributor

i have order on medlife on 14/09/19 from paypal and i have received voucher of Rs.600 but seller cancelled my order my money refund in my card but voucher was also cancelled then i have order on netmeds on dtd:16/09/19 and i have received my parcel from netmed but Rs.600 Voucher not credited in my Account

Login to Me Too

girishm052
New Community Member

Dear team,

I am not able to use Paypal refunded amount(offer from Redbus) in next purchase order.

Login to Me Too

Kalyanigadde68
Contributor
Contributor

i got cash back of 500 rupees on bus bookings. When I cancel my bus booking cash back amount got refunded . Can i Use that redeemed amount again for another purchase . But paypal doesnot showing any balance in wallet.

Login to Me Too

dharmveer
New Community Member
I have done 1st Transaction on Myntra Via PayPal But 100% Cash back 600 Not awarded Please help me!
Login to Me Too

akki1322
New Community Member
I did not get my cashback of my last transaction ..you team sent me mail that I am not qualify for this cashback .give me a suggestion
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@akki1322 

For Indian customers, PayPal has different cashback offers in place at the moment. Firstly, I would recommend checking your eligibility for the specific offer both on Paypals website and on the merchant's website. Generally, the offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. Please note that if you have already used PayPal in the past, even with a different account, you would not be eligible for the offer. Also, the cashback voucher will be in the form a discount for your next purchase and no credit will be issued to your balance.

If the offer is specific for one merchant, though, Terms and Conditions may be different! I would recommend reaching out to them directly too. Here is the cashback offer webpage on Paypals website where you can find more information.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.