cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIA Card

Contributor

MIA Card

I have waited patiently to get a replacement for my previously expired paypal debit card (that expired late August - early September). I knew that I was to get a card ahead of time before the expiration date and so I waited for one to come in that never arrived and have tried to acquire one three separate times since then through the link on the website. However, the fourth time, of which I had used the paypal customer service phone line to reach a representative, I was promised that my card would arrive on the 10th of December with the latest being the 14th (today). I have now put in a 5th attempt via phone to get a new card and supposedly it will come in by December 24th. Paypal cards were always prompt to arrive, but this is utterly rediculous. Yes, I know that the mail is slow due to the pandemic, however, during those first 3 tries, I had waited for longer than the 10 shipping days and never saw a single white envelope. I have since then made these frequent calls and even if the previous cards were on their way (the ones that are now supposedly cancelled) I have not recieved them. Sure, I recieve all of my other mail from various places like clockwork, but paypal has been the only one to repeatedly rebuff my attempts to use my funds on sites that require a card. Is there anyone else going through this that has had success in recieving their new card after so many attempts?