Looking for specific payment solution advice

MEA-STK
Contributor
Contributor

I am working on a Wordpress website for a local flooring company - they want to accept payments directly on their website but there are a few caveats:

• User should be able to use a credit card without having a paypal account or having to log into paypal, though the paypal option should be there
  • User should not have to use a special link to get there, like an invoice link.  It should be a general link anyone can access
  • User should be able to enter any monetary amount
  • User should have some place to include a message and/or their invoice number

In short, it's sort of like a lawyer web site where you can pay your bill online, except for a merchant.

We have a Braintree plugin and a WooComerce plugin, but nothing is compatible with their instore payment/accounting software so these cannot be integrated.  I am not very good at coding so I'm looking for a simple solution that doesn't require me having to make anything custom from scratch. 

Looking for simple suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MEA-STK
Contributor
Contributor

Addedum: I forgot the big sticking point - The User must NEVER leave the site.  Everything has to be processed there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.