Linking PayPal account to PayPal card

Tony2020q
New Community Member
I'm trying to link my PayPal MasterCard to my Paypal account and since the customer service is closed I have no clue how to do this can anyone help
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

darlinda1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal , 

I am trying to add my debit visa card to my PayPal account , they said that my visa card is link to another PayPal account , which I was trying to cancel but I cannot get access to it because the phone number that I create this account , I cannot receive message on it , i want to cancel it just to add my card to the right account

please help me , it's been so long that I am trying to get this problem resolve , i do call PayPal , they said the line is closed 

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @darlinda1

I apologized for this incovenience. You cannot link this card in your new PayPal Account Since that card is associated with another account. You must remove the card into the old account or close the old account. Best option to do it is contact customer care. We have available support on chat.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages.
Use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in.
Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
You may contact Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Tony2020q

Thanks for reaching Community Forum! 

What type of PayPal Card is this? Is it a PayPal Prepaid Card with your name embedded on the card? Or a PayPal Debit card? Debit Card is pre-linked into a PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.