Linking Bank Account and changing Country code

AngelikaLang
New Community Member

Hello everyone,
I have two issues to seek help with.
First is linking my bank account. I had previously linked a bank account and was asked to wait for a confirmation from my bank to have the bank account Confirmed. Unfortunately,  I did not understand what it meant and input some figures for the part that asks for the amount so that the bank account is confirmed. I only realized that this was to be generated by the bank after the mistake. Subsequently, the bank that was unconfirmed was removed from my account and I cannot link it back. Could someone help me on how to take it back since i already received the message from the bank to confirm the account?

Second, I applied for my account when living in a different country (Estonia) and has since moved to another country (Finland). I have tried to confirm my phone number but the country code is still in Estonia. Please could someone help me on how to change that too?

I'll appreciate your help since sending emails to Customer Care has not helped a lot.

Regards,
Angelika

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngelikaLang 

PayPal accounts are country specific. Have to open a PayPal Finland account and then link a local Finland bank account. This time wait for the 2 small deposits to show up in your bank account activity and enter the amounts into the PayPal wallet for bank account. If the problem persists with the bank account, contact customer service and have them reset the bank account:

To contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.