Kerenza

trevorh321
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this website before?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
Message them through the message center and an agent will reply. I am still disputing my 2nd denied case as well. I told them there's a fraud trend going on with this scammer. This scammer or scammers have other websites set up the same exact way. The only payment method is with PayPal even though on their websites it has the visa, Mastercard and other card payment logos but the only one they get is PayPal. I think they know PayPal is not really investigating and they are making it easy for them to get PayPal account holders' money with just providing them with a fake tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Judetude
Contributor
Contributor

I've experienced exactly the same thing and now my appeal appears to have just disappeared. I'm considering leaving PayPal. They obviously have no real customer service.

Login to Me Too

Care2teach
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase, did not receive a confirmation number, so I emailed several times. I did not receive a response. Since I am unable to find the site that I ordered from, I am taking the next step. I am in the process of appealing this. 

Login to Me Too

Hoofie

I paid them with PayPal, no problem.  I was taken back to their website automatically and it still showed my items in the "cart" with no indication of being paid for.  I had created an account before the purchase.  I logged out and tried to sign back in to see if the order had updated.  It said that I had an incorrect login or password.  I hit the "forgot password" button and entered my email to get a password reset link.  An email never arrived, I tried it twice.  Since then I have tried twice to email the contact on PayPals system to no avail.

Be very wary of this Chinese &$%(**.

Login to Me Too

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
Try and fight it. My case was denied twice but I got through an agent through the message center.
Login to Me Too

Pniski
New Community Member
Paypal denied my claim and authorized this scam purchase! Why paypal is not protecting us?
Login to Me Too

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to get your money back?
Login to Me Too

Hlfsb
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I ordered from them, big mistake! $50 worth of stuff, never got a reply, a confirmation of order, confirmation of shipment, nothing, absolutely no correspondence, and then PayPal denied my dispute & settles in their favor. Unbelievable! So it’s ok to steal from us according to PayPal! Do not order from Kerenza!!
Login to Me Too

alnunez187
Contributor
Contributor
Me either worst impression ever
Login to Me Too

Gotme2
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I opened a dispute with both PayPal and my bank they both said it was a legitimate purchase no way of getting my money back or the Clorox wipes I bought:(
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.