Jenbirds solar torch lights

Gayle75
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 6 of the torch lights and received one.  I have been emailing customer service Tian  She asks for a picture and the picture is on the invoice she sent me.  I asked her to read and look at the invoice but have not heard anything since then.  It is shipped from Jon at <removed>.  Read posts on this community post and it seems this is an illegal address that is being used to ship items from Jenbirds One person received completely different items.  I believe all the positive comments on their Facebook page are false.  Wish someone could do something!!!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Gayle75

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here. 

This link might help you in reporting potential fraud to Paypal:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud,-spoof-or-unauthorized-t...

Hope this helps. Please stay safe. 

Kudos and Solved are greatly appreciated.. 😊

Login to Me Too

Gayle75
Contributor
Contributor

Today I received a message saying to check with my bank as this did not show up as a pay pal charge.  That is interesting as my bank statement clearing states Pay Pal charge.  I do not know what happened but I paid for this with pay pal and my bank says pay pal but pay pal says it was not a charge using them.  So now what???  It looks like a lot of us have been taken to the cleaners with Jenbird and they are now off the grid and our money is gone

Login to Me Too

Barbiez8
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 8 lights and have not only received 0...the website doesn't exist anymore.......

Login to Me Too

tinanzakk
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered the Jenbird solar lights.   i placed my order on April 18 and still have not received.  The email confirmation advised that my purchase would arrive in 5-12 days.   Now when i click on "view my order"... i get an "oops something went wrong" prompt.  This was a gift and i feel like i have been scammed.  Is there anything that can be done to get my money back on this being that i can not reach "jenbird"?

Login to Me Too

Barbiez8
Contributor
Contributor

I encountered this problem a few days ago as well.....I disputed through my cc company as soon as I noticed the website didn't exist anymore.... I don't see how else the money could be reimbursed.  definitely a scam! so awful

Login to Me Too

Darmomma
Contributor
Contributor
We have the same issue, site web disappeared, let my wife no and she immediately canceled payment on our credit card, and now the package has arrived, they are small lantern lights nothing like there web page, now trying to send back.
Login to Me Too

Darmomma
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here, went back and checked web site. It had disappeared my wife canceled credit card payment, the order arrived the smallest lantern lights ever. Now trying to send back but Jenbird doesn't exist on the web now. Rip off!! Huge scam!!
Login to Me Too

Gayle75
Contributor
Contributor

The one little one I got for $50 is a joke.  My credit card company did reimburse me for all my charges

Login to Me Too

Csass

I am still waiting for my lights did this business go out of business and will we get a refund from paypal on this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.