Jenbirds solar torch lights

Gayle75
Contributor
Contributor

Well web page and facebook page are removed for this product.  I am trying to file a dispute on Pay Pal and they say they are not showing a charge yet my bank statement shows the charge.  Does anyone have a number I can try and call for Pay Pal.  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Gayle75 

Thank you for patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we're here.

Regarding your question, I strongly suggest that you try to communicate with your bank and file a dispute through them since the charge isnt showing up on your Paypal account.

Hope this helps. Please stay safe.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Gayle75
Contributor
Contributor

I do not know why this does not show up in Pay Pal.  My bank charge shows Pay Pal and my bank says it is a Pay Pal issue.  When I rdered this product I used pay Pal so do not know what happened.  Why would it show up on my bank statement as Pay Pal if I did not use it.

It looks like a lot of us were taken by Jenbird and need to get our money back.

Please let me know

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Gayle75 and @Goldileen,

Thank you for your post. If you are not showing a transaction on your PayPal account but the transaction is showing in your bank's history, it sounds like the transaction was a Guest payment, which is one where you enter your card information at the time of the transaction rather than logging in to your PayPal account. It is not possible to open a dispute in the Resolution Center on a Guest payment, as there would not be a related transaction in your account. To get protection on future transactions, please make sure to log in to your PayPal account when purchasing.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

johnsoli
New Community Member

This Jenbird business is fraud.  I ordered the torch lights, received half my order, emailed with the company several times with no response.  I opened a dispute with paypal and just saw it was closed with no response why.  This angers me! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.