Issuse about the Unidays student 10 ₤ voucher

RuikangLi
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for inconvenience. Few days ago found your student offer of 10 ₤ voucher on Unidays for a new open paypal account. Later I opened a Chinese paypal account by mistake. I then closed the Chinese account and opened a new UK account and connected it to Unidays. By reading the terms and conditions I'm afraid I would miss the 10 ₤ student voucher because it says every student can only use this offer one time(I connected Unidays 2 times by creating new account but apprently the chinese account won't received  the 10 ₤ voucher).

So could the staff just help to send the voucher to my new UK account( exactly the account I use to text this message here) because I've waited for more than 48 hours but haven't received the voucher. Again, I'm sure I haven't received or used the 10 ₤  voucher in any account I created.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RuikangLi 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RuikangLi 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.