I tried Confirming my Debit Card in Paypal but the codes did not work.

Gudako
Contributor
Contributor

So I tried using to "confirm" card feature in my debit card so of course I got charged for that. I waited for like an hour so I tried doing it again,(charge again) but then I saw that the transaction history wouldn't show up after 7 days (My mistake on my part). So after I got my 4 digit code, I entered the latest one - Didn't work, I entered it again, didn't work again. So I tried the first one that was sent, didn't work and my final try I used the latest one... didn't work again. I contacted support and told me it might be an issue from my bank, which they told nothing is wrong with my card. Then support told me that there was something went wrong with the system and they would give me a call, though I've never gotten a call (might be because I live in The Philippines). I can't really give paypal a call since it would cost me more than the charge and right now I'm stuck with the Paypal bot charging me for nothing. 

I'm not sure what to do but I would still want to ask what are other ways to get my money back? Is it just tough luck for me, or is it still possible to still be refunded?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.