I never ordered a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard yet I keep getting emails.

Rizzano
New Community Member

Ok so about 4 weeks ago I got an email saying my prepaid PayPal Mastercard was on the way. I never ordered one so I just ignored it figuring it was either a scam or a glitch.  Then about 2 weeks ago I got an email saying my PayPal prepaid Mastercard should have arrived and what to do next. Again, I ignored it, not having ordered one, nor did I get one in the mail.  Now tonight, I got another email telling me to activate.  I checked out the links in the email by hovering over them. They all seem legit.  One link went to netspend.com, another to paypal-prepaid.com, which according to my research, is a legit site.

I wanted to contact PayPal support and ask what's going on, but the only support I can seem to find is to select a transaction to dispute, which is NOT what I need.  So is there any way I can contact PayPal and see if a card has been sent or issued and to what address, and to put a stop to this. Sidenote - I also received an invoice from some Chinese site/person/organization saying I need to pay 20.00 for the COVID relief fund. I never asked for this invoice. And If I was going to contribute it would be local.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.