I need to load cash to my PayPal debit mastercard.

Owlfan
Contributor
Contributor
Can I go to store and ad cash to my PayPal. Debit MasterCard? I dont want to transfer from my bank, I want to just load cash.
Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

eab81070
Contributor
Contributor

Get a netspend or Payoneer account and call it a day.    Because Greendot are for people who had paypal mastercards.  However, they switched to paypal reloadable cards.  But these are not being held in CVS or Walgreen stoires any longer where I am in Douglasville, Ga.  .  I cannot find Paypal reloadable or wait 3 days for my bank to put the money in.  Again, Payoneer or Netspend.

Login to Me Too

pic6doc
Contributor
Contributor

This is how I load my Paypal DEBIT card-- through Walmart you can open a checking account with Gobank( a division of Greendot). There is no credit check and only a $10 monthly fee if you deposit less than $500 a month.  Otherwise it is free checking and transactions can be done online.  You can make deposits to the account at the Walmart customer service counter or any cash register. For that all you need is the cash and your debit card.  You can also make a direct deposit of your paycheck to the account and in most cases you can get your paycheck up to two days sooner than receiving a paper check.  Once your Gobank checking account is established you can link it to your Paypal account as a backup for overdrafts.  Then simply charge something to the paypal debit card(even if the balance is zero) and it will be processed as a payment as long as you have enough in the Gobank account to cover it.  This method also eliminates paying the $3.95 fee each time you want to load your debit card.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can also do it the old fashion way,mail PAYPAL a check and ask it to deposit to your Paypal account,no fee.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Bobbi25 wrote:
I need to take my money from my pay pal account and put it on my pay pal MasterCard I can't figure out how to do it.does anybody know how?? Please help.

if this is the Paypal MC debit card,it carries no balance,when you use it to make payment in store,it will take the money from your PAYPAL account,if this is not enough ,then it goes after your bank account ,there is a daily limit and transaction limit.

Mine is 1000 daily and 400 per transaction.

if you use it as a credit card instead of debit,Paypal earns some money from the merchant and will rebate you 1% if you have signed up for it

Login to Me Too

Dcherry98
New Community Member

I need to move money from the PayPal cash to my PayPal mastercard. 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

which Paypal master card?

Login to Me Too

eab81070
Contributor
Contributor

In Douglasville, Ga CVS and Walgreens or no store sells the reloadable pack because Paypal discontinued it because of fraud.  And it takes 2 to 3 days for banks to transfer payments.  Payoneer is the solution.  I have a Paypal Mastercard I cannot immediately make instant payments with.

Login to Me Too

MWehmeier
Contributor
Contributor

AshleyP

I have a PP Business Account, not a personal account. If I get a PP Prepaid MC can I deposit funds from that account directly into my business PP account?

I previously had a PP My Cash card, but I live in CA and there is no place in CA where I can load MyCash card. 

When we do shows and markets we get cash, and I'd like to be able to put those funds directly into my business account vs. carrying the cash around. Can we deposit those funds into my PP Business Account?

Thanks

MWehmeier

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@MWehmeier wrote:

AshleyP

I have a PP Business Account, not a personal account. If I get a PP Prepaid MC can I deposit funds from that account directly into my business PP account?

I previously had a PP My Cash card, but I live in CA and there is no place in CA where I can load MyCash card. 

When we do shows and markets we get cash, and I'd like to be able to put those funds directly into my business account vs. carrying the cash around. Can we deposit those funds into my PP Business Account?

Thanks

MWehmeier

someone just answered your question,go to the Paypal prepaid MC debit card website and click transfer,

But your Paypal prepaid card must be linked to your PAYPAL account first. 

Login to Me Too

Gringo1
New Community Member

Walgreens, CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar do not have re load cards

Walgreens said the vendor wants them pulled?  Family Dollar said they are to be replaced but when no one knows until then SOL!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.