I need to load cash to my PayPal debit mastercard.

Owlfan
Contributor
Contributor
Can I go to store and ad cash to my PayPal. Debit MasterCard? I dont want to transfer from my bank, I want to just load cash.
Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

Jeffrey13
New Community Member
On the PayPal Prepaid website, sign in, then click "Paypal Transfers" From the menu. Click the circle that is next to your current balance, then enter the amount you would like to transfer, click on review, then click on transfer funds. The money will transfer instantly and will be available on your PayPal Prepaid Debit Card. This method is incredibly quick and easy, and there is no fee for transferring funds with this method. I hope that answered your question, and cleared up any concerns or confusion.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

which Paypal debit card are they talking about?

The Paypal business debit card which is a Master Card and you get 1% cash rebate if you use it as a credit card..

The Paypal Prepaid Master card which is also a debit card but fund is kept in a FDIC insured fund at Bankcorp Bank

then there is the Paypal Extra MASTER CARD which is a creditcard?it is just like a bank issued MC but with extra protection from Paypal? 

Login to Me Too

RobynSimone
New Community Member

You simply hand them your card and they will load the money, plus fee. Which is usually like 3.95

Login to Me Too

Tsjames46
Contributor
Contributor
So you have to load a prepaid PayPal card to get it on your PayPal debit master card?? Does this make sense to anybody? Or am I just not understanding this crap?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You're just not understanding this crap. Smiley Happy Smiley Wink  JK!

With the PayPal Debit Mastercard, it draws funds from your PayPal Balance, first and foremost.  If you have no funds in your balance, then it draws from your back up funding source that you set up in your card settings.

The PayPal PREPAID reloadable Debit Mastercard though, funds have to be loaded from your PayPal balance OR at certain reloading store locations.  You may transfer funds online from PayPal account to the Prepaid card at it's own website: 

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/

When you receive your permanent Prepaid card, you activate it and link it to your PayPal account before you can transfer the funds, at the website above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MWehmeier
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue today. I can't use the my cash card. No one in LA will accept it. I've called the card company and they say the card is still good. So I had to put the cash on my greendot card, incur a monthly fee ($7.95) reload that for $5 and put it into my PP account. What a massicve waste of time and money. 

When is PP going to address this? 

Login to Me Too

realkira18
New Community Member
All 7/11 gas stations and WalMart reload at cash register!
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

she just told us how to do it,find the closest reload store .  

Login to Me Too

Bobbi25
New Community Member
I need to take my money from my pay pal account and put it on my pay pal MasterCard I can't figure out how to do it.does anybody know how?? Please help.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

In the U. S. you can withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account.  You can also request a check to be mailed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.