I need to load cash to my PayPal debit mastercard.

Owlfan
Contributor
Contributor
Can I go to store and ad cash to my PayPal. Debit MasterCard? I dont want to transfer from my bank, I want to just load cash.
Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

Thejamessmith77
Contributor
Contributor
Yes of course
Login to Me Too

KiethS
Contributor
Contributor
I don't feel this issue and request is fully resolved or at least, not satisfactorily so. The PayPal app (e.g. on Android) has the ability to map out various participating no fee ATM's where one's Paypal Debit Mastercard can withdraw funds or check the balance in one's PayPal account, by using the selected PIN and choosing Checking Account, when prompted. There are no fees to withdraw up to usd$400/day. Most of these same ATMs allow other banking account customers to deposit cash into their bank account (e.g. US Bank), meaning these ATMs can accept and count cash in, not just out, if enabled to do so. When adding OR withdrawing cash on one's PayPal account in a retailer like Walmart, there's always a fee, perhaps usd$3.95 or more. But if, when using ATMs to withdraw there is no fee, why can't they be enabled to DEPOSIT cash into one's PayPal account, also for no fee? This would enable online buyers to top up their account at a participating no fee ATM, for safe online purchases, and to encourage the use of PayPal payments.
Login to Me Too

Michaellong00

Bull. complete and utter **bleep**. I have been trying off and on for 4 hours.... 4 HOURS TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM my PayPal account to my card (which is actuvated and I have used and works just fine and is linked to my account so don't even go there). I paid cash into my acount in roughly 18 seconds at a store. The cash is there. This card is garbage. This process is garbage. It took an act of congress to get the prepaid debit card activated. Customer service is the absolute worse process I have ever dealt with. A God bless-ed automated phone call hung up on me 6 times when I chose the 2nd choice of 2 CHOICES. Colonastimies are more pleasant. I'M DONE. I'll weave a basket out of baby crocodile testicles and line it cloud harvested from the top of Mount Everest then train a fleet of 72 ravens to personally deliver gold that I panned in a volcano in the heart of Antarctica to the business I would like to do business with cause... you know... that why businesses are businesses. Because let me get this right, I can access my account by briefly glancing at my phone and not touching it or saying a word BUT I CANT MOVE EXISTING MONEY THAT IS ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MY FLIPPING ACTIVATED PAYPAL CASH CARD IN 4 HOURS.......... But I digress

Login to Me Too

Bee25
Contributor
Contributor

I'm FrscKReserveUsTres atm My goverment is ESS boost shadow James.... I'm using PayPal as Cia app ope. Sourced Gratz surprised ? Amen.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.