I need online tech assistance. I've been pushed around about 5 800 numbers.

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

Here's how my morning went.
* I logged on and I see the balance I owe on my PayPal Cash Back
* I click on Make a Payment.

* It rolls me over to Synchrony
* And there, the same balance. So far so good.
* I want to pay it off and I only have 1 account as a payment account.
* I try to add my PNC account as a new payment account. It goes all through the process, texts me a code, verifys my creds, asks me which of the 4 accounts I want to add as a payment account and I choose.
* It gives the "progress circle" and then says, SORRY we can not do this at this time? Now remember somehow they already accessed PNC because they found all my accounts. 
* I have talked to Synchrony, PNC, PayPal and none of them does anything but push me back on another agent to call from a different place. It's getting old now. I need to pay this balance.
* I need someone somewhere to help me manually add this account if the webpage won't do it. Who's stopping it from being added at the very last step?

Thank you for any assistance. In the mean time the "virtual" assistant says someone will get back to me in a few hours. I hope I heard the push notification. I can't sit in this room waiting?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.