I'm trying to figure out how to pay myself with a credit card

ohyesverynice
New Community Member

I recently did a contract job for a university and they gave me a credit card # and told me I had to use it to pay myself through a portal.  Paypal has a few ways to do this but it's been a very confusing process. I am pretty sure that I have virtual terminal set up (although there's no clear verification) and I know that it would work to do what I'm trying to do but I'm not sure if there is a monthly fee to use it or what. I know that they take about %3 of the transaction but is there a subscription, too, or any other fees I don't know about? the other option i've found is paypal here, which i tried to set up today. I downloaded the app and it says that my application is being reviewed. I have gotten 4 emails today from paypal that say that they need to update my information but when i click the link, it sends me to the resolution center and it says i have zero open cases. there is nothing to update or fill out or respond to on that page. can someone give me some guidance here? i'm just trying to make a one-time payment. what do i do? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.