I have a Paypal Pool and I can't close it.

Rainyote
New Community Member

last year I made a Pool when I had a normal personal account. I then upgraded my account to a Business account. Currently for unforeseen reasons i need to end the pool early and deposit what money i have into my account. HOWEVER. I can't seem to do that. I cannot get to the "pools" page via conventional means. On my account summary page there is no mention of my pools. There used to be a few months ago but not anymore. Going into Tools>Send Money>Pools brings me back to the account summary page. Typing "http://www.paypal.com/pools" brings me to the account summary page. The only way I've been able to even ACCESS the page is to click on the pool link you can generate to have other people donate. I can click that link once I'm already logged into paypal on a different tab of my browser and it will let me access the "Manage Pool" Icon. Yet I can't edit it. Manage Pool> Transfer money gives me the "something went wrong" error. Mange Pool> Edit Pool >Set End date gives me the same error. So does clicking "end pool now" or trying to change the donation goal. There is $3000 sitting in a money pool I literally cannot access. I called support twice and they were clueless. According to them it SHOULD work. But it doesn't. So they sent me an email to contact Paypal Merchant Technical Support. I feel like that's a wild goose chase that wont give me any answers. Has anyone had this problem before and if so, how did you resolve it?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.