I didn't received my order

Aacostumer
Contributor
Contributor

Have anyone order from Nbvstore (NGUYEN<removed>) and didn't received the product? I file a claim and the response they gave was that the product was delivered. Definitely not to my address because I didn't received anything. I'm wondering if it is a scam.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Aacostumer 

Sorry that you are unable to receive your item.In order to resolve a dispute or claim, you may be required to provide additional information or evidence. If you can obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead )  that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address you may upload this information to our Resolution Center.If you receive an email from us with that request, please upload your information to our Resolution Center. The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app.

Here's how to upload documentation to the Resolution Center:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Respond on the case row.
  3. On the case details page, click Respond.
  4. Choose I'd like to submit the requested info.
  5. Submit the required information along with a description.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Aacostumer
Contributor
Contributor
I did all that you said, still with no results, now I have 2 more open claims and no one from your team have responded to either one of them. I definitely didn't received my products it been almost 3 months and they haven't even shipped it but yet the company is holding on my money. What is WRONG with you people? This is not funny people work hard enough to get paid nothing and sellers or scamers are taking our money with out a care and not delivering the product. This needs to STOP
Login to Me Too

Herbiques
New Community Member

Were you able to solve that situation? Did you get your products or it is another scam? Because if PayPal y giving them the merchant account I assume you can go against PayPal too. They would be covering a fraud.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.