I can't generate a PayPal Cash bar code on my PayPal Business account.

SMM40
New Community Member

It does not give me the option to generate a bar code on my PayPal Business account. When I click on add money it only gives me the choice to transfer money from a bank account. Can you not use PayPal Cash on a business account?

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

kw1997
Contributor
Contributor

Do not understand why did Paypal discontinue the pre-paid cards system in the first place. Now the bar codes does not work. I think paypal is finished . somebody else should replace them.

Login to Me Too

Phayble
Contributor
Contributor

Isn’t there just a way to reset our account so that we have it verify everything again and maybe that will break the loop, of course without losing all of our business transaction info?

Login to Me Too

Tammyj
Contributor
Contributor
I downloaded the PayPal app and the PayPal cash works on the app. As of April 27, the PayPal website still hasn't fixed this problem. Though I was relieved to know it wasn't something that I was doing. It would be good of PayPal to out an alert on their site referring people to the app if they really need this feature. The fact that they haven't done that shows them to be quite rude, inconsiderate, and out of touch with the people. Let's spread it around about the app.
Login to Me Too

jedoud
Contributor
Contributor

Still not working, I do not use a phone, so how am I to transfer cash to PayPal, this should be something that we are being kept abreast of.  I have been with PayPal since its inception, a few years ago I got rid of all my offline accounts and only use PayPal.  Now this, on top of several other issues that have come up lately, I may be looking for an alternative.  I should not have to.  Does everything internet have a sundown, and after a few years, you have to find another solution because developers get bored and want to work on something else.

I am really tired of this short attention span life, fix the issue, and keep fixing it, and updating it, and keep the service working.  I have seen and heard of all the people leaving PayPal for other services, is it time for my business to move on as well?

Login to Me Too

grandma7s
Contributor
Contributor
Agree the issue needs to b fixed soon bfore users go somewhere else. I had the app on my phone which allowed me togenerate the barcodeNow the app dissappeared from my phone but says still downloaded then i get an errror Very frustrating.
Login to Me Too

clove117
This issue is still not resolved. People including myself haven't been able to access the add cash in store option. A customer service rep just told me that as of November 14, 2018 PayPal will no longer off the add cash at a store option for PayPal business accounts but that the option is still available for personal accounts. He also suggested I create a new personal PayPal account using a different email, add the cash in store, then transfer that to my PayPal business account. I'm gonna try it and see if it really works or not.
Login to Me Too

Buffybro86
They have told me this would be fixed in 24-48 hrs the last 5 times i called for the last two weeks. I want MY earned money.
Login to Me Too

cwilson5318
Contributor
Contributor

By the way, admitting it's an issue DOESN'T MEAN IT'S SOLVED, YOU **bleep**!!!    The frigging definition of solved is that it works now!  You clowns are the most **bleep**group of idiots.  I can't even imagine why you're still in business.  What a joke. 

Would I recommend PayPal to a friend?  HELL NO!!!!  I'll spend as much energy warning people of your stupidity as I did trying to overcome this stupid issue!  So count on that being over 6 MONTHS!   I'll probably pay for an add campaign, it would be a far better investment of my time and money than the miserable time I flushed down the drain with you pathetic idiots. 

Login to Me Too

markroslawski
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Cash Powered by Green Dot is Down and has been down now for almost a week and according to customer they know about it but do not know when it will be back up

This is ridiculous  I have been trying to add money to my account by selecting and approved retailer like 7-11 that is normally listed but can not even get to that page  I just get the following msg.paypal.jpg

When is Paypal going to fix this problem I do not attach my bank account as a way of funding my paypal account so this needs to be resolved now 

Login to Me Too

sdp1234
New Community Member

I have used PayPal CASH to add cash to my pay pal account but it is now giving me an error?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.