I can't generate a PayPal Cash bar code on my PayPal Business account.

SMM40
New Community Member

It does not give me the option to generate a bar code on my PayPal Business account. When I click on add money it only gives me the choice to transfer money from a bank account. Can you not use PayPal Cash on a business account?

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

gwbnks
Contributor
Contributor

You will find the solution under the about products heading.  Planetary entered the solution.  PayPal or Greendot may have blocked that route by now.  Try it and see if it is still good.

Login to Me Too

Demon316
New Community Member
I have not been able to add money due to this error. Anyone else had any luck?
Login to Me Too

thebandit1966
Contributor
Contributor

I cant print a add money add a retail store paper. Keeps saying Something went wrong, try again.  Is paypal down ???

Login to Me Too

peterson2417
New Community Member
I cant create a barcode to add cash to my paypal account. This has been going on for two weeks now. I get an error every time I try. Paypal management has stayed to me that this is a glitch and their team is working on the issue. Im beginning to think the problem is specific to my account???? No more run around!!#
Login to Me Too

gwbnks
Contributor
Contributor

This has been going on since at least Feb 23rd.  PayPal has been notified umpteen times about this by several people; and, all PayPal says is that they are aware of this and have supposedly got their Techs working on a solution. Ha,ha,ha. Right.  If you call them, they will just lie to you just like they have done to everyone else.  I don't think they even want to fix the problem.  They're going to to much trouble to evade the truth of what is going on.

Login to Me Too

zenith917
Contributor
Contributor

have no luck with generating bar code almost two weeks

Login to Me Too

PBJ565
Contributor
Contributor

This has worked for at least a year on the paypal site - i can select the option to add cash to my account via a retail store.  When I select this I get an error saying "Oops, something went wrong..." This has been happening for two weeks.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

micheal7
Contributor
Contributor

is paypal cash going to be fixed or is it gone?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everyone!

I understand the issues with PayPal Cash are frustrating, and we appreciate your feedback regarding this. We are aware that there is currently an issue with PayPal Cash as far as generating a code online as well as completing the process at the store. This is an issue we're looking into and actively working on fixing. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, as I'm sure it's had an impact on many people. As soon as we have an update regarding this being fixed, we'll let you know here. Thanks for your patience while we work things out!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

crocha1883

This problem needs to be fixed soon ––and I mean very soon.  I (along with, I would presume, a host of others) am looking into other options outside of the PayPal choice because of this prolonged and unnecessary lapse in my being able to print a barcode to use at my local Rite Aid.   I do NOT want to link any bank account to my PayPal account; the purpose for my using PayPal is to avoid potential fraud on-line with bank linkages.  And I do NOT want to play with my cell phone in the store each time I want to reload my account.

No, if this situation is not fixed before the end of this month (March 2018), I am out the door and a former customer of PayPal .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.