I can't generate a PayPal Cash bar code on my PayPal Business account.

SMM40
New Community Member

It does not give me the option to generate a bar code on my PayPal Business account. When I click on add money it only gives me the choice to transfer money from a bank account. Can you not use PayPal Cash on a business account?

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Mpcrider
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to add money to my account via PayPal CASH witch at the moment is the only option I can use for personal reasons. EVERYTIME I click on add money at a store it says oops there was an error please try again later. I have been trying for a week now, and emailing PayPal proves to be useless and unhelpful for I have sent many emails with absolutely zero help whatsoever. I have no idea what else to do.

Login to Me Too

Scooby66
Contributor
Contributor

It's not just you, Paypal Cash via Green Dot - add money at store is BROKEN for everyone right now and has been for two weeks or longer.  No one knows if this function is cancelled and paypal just hasn't officially announced it yet or what, but paypal's customer service has been horrendous about this.  Other than linking your bank account there's really nothing you can do to add money to your paypal wallet, which **bleep** me as there was something i was going to buy this weekend but don't have enough for and can't add more because the add money at store option no longer works.

Login to Me Too

jm701
Contributor
Contributor
Indeed this is the same problem l have had. Called customer service and they don't seem to care. It is my guess that this service is history.
Login to Me Too

THEVIKSTER

im having the same problem....i have payments waiting and if their not paid soon, i will loose them, plus paypal keeps taking money out of my bank acc but still showing i have a negative balance????

Login to Me Too

mollie7
Contributor
Contributor

I have not been able to get to the page to print out a barcode to add funds to my Paypal account. Over 2 weeks now has gone by after I spoke to a rep on the phone about this and she put in a trouble ticket to research the problem. Nothing has been done. If they are taking out all options to add funds physically to accounts then they should make it clear so a person can decide whether to continue their account.

Login to Me Too

sanderstitus4
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am unable to Add Money to my PayPal Account using the PayPalCash GreenDot feature. 

Everytime I select "Add Money at Store" it responds, "Oops! Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again." Everytime I refresh page and it says the same thing thing. I have tried to Add Cash unto my PayPal for 2 1/2 weeks. 

Login to Me Too

Scooby66
Contributor
Contributor

I made a similar topic yesterday.  The "Add money at store" function isn't working for anyone right now and paypal and green dot have been alarmingly quiet about this.  It's possible that paypal is cancelling this function altogether similar to what they did with moneypaks a few years ago, all we can do is keep trying every day to see if it's fixed but don't hold your breath.  

Login to Me Too

henrysd
New Community Member

I'm trying to add money to my Paypal account with PayPal cash where you go to a retailer and you take the barcode & the money and you add money to your account. My problem is for my PayPal account when I press the button add money it brings up a page that says PayPal or my bank account the backs up my account but doesn't give me the option for a retailer help help

Login to Me Too

gwbnks
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to get a barcode to add money at the register for about two weeks now.  The same error message keeps popping up.  So I have called PayPal several times to no avail.  The CSR people use the same scripted reply each time.  Could the problem really be that PayPal and Greendot are actually having a dispute about the transaction fees ($3.95) that PayPal asked them to charge?  I have noticed that Greendot is charging $5.95 fee for any of their cards at the store.  Do not trust any reply PayPal gives you.  There has been one solution to getting the barcode but you have to have an iPhone.  If you don't have an iPhone, you're just up the creek. 

Login to Me Too

Demon316
New Community Member
How does the IPhone help?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.