I can't generate a PayPal Cash bar code on my PayPal Business account.

SMM40
New Community Member

It does not give me the option to generate a bar code on my PayPal Business account. When I click on add money it only gives me the choice to transfer money from a bank account. Can you not use PayPal Cash on a business account?

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Papahoodoo
Contributor
Contributor

The add cash at store through the website is not working. Because PAYPAL wants you to Download and use their APP. Been trying to add cash at store for weeks and nothing just the OPPs message. Downloaded the app and the bar code for the store popped right up. Maybe just maybe Paypal should inform there users of this issue. If they are deactivating services to force you to use other services.

Login to Me Too

pcarr
Contributor
Contributor

I called customer service and they are having technical problems when doing [Add Money] from the website. You need to do this from the Paypal mobile app.  It did work for me then.  On the App you'd click on your balance and then the [Add Money] option appears on the bottom of the screen.

Login to Me Too

tisiphone36
Contributor
Contributor
As others mentioned it does not work on the browser however it will work on either the iPhone or android PayPal apps. Unfortunately when customers call customer service regarding this issue, PayPal fails to inform them that this is the case. They were only state that it hasn’t been working for weeks and that they’re working on the issue.
Login to Me Too

Jewls32
Contributor
Contributor
This is happening to everyone I've called PayPal and they are saying they don't know when this issue will be resolved. Anyone else have an update on this has anyone else called ??
Login to Me Too

Willow102
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to create a barcode through paypal using green dot at the register. It says oops something went wrong try to refresh. I refresh and nothing happens. Paypal tells me to contact Green Dot so I do then Green dot tells me to contact paypal. At the moment I have no way of adding $ at the register.

Login to Me Too

Venuspolly
Contributor
Contributor
Same here... Has PayPal got back to you yet?
Login to Me Too

Willow102
Contributor
Contributor

No reply from paypal yet. It's killing me.

Login to Me Too

temp201904092d
Contributor
Contributor
I failed on 2/33/18 and thought it was a glitch;just tried and failed today...I’ll try to post results when I get them
Login to Me Too

Willow102
Contributor
Contributor

No response yet from paypal. It has really put me in a bind. 

Login to Me Too

temp201904092d
Contributor
Contributor
I spent 20 minutes on the phone yesterday and they were about to escalate me to level 2 and I got cut off. I used to use the PayPal load cards and level one didn’t even know they no longer had a contract with the bank. It was level 2 that gave me the info and I told the local retailers. I’ll call in tomorrow again and get farther and then post my findings here. I hate waiting the 3 days for the bank transfer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.