cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't generate a PayPal Cash bar code on my PayPal Business account.

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Add Cash Pay at Store not working

I also have had this problem for a week. Just downloaded the PayPal app and seen that they finally added the feature and it's working. If I use the browser on my phone, it keeps telling me to refresh but it's working in the app. Hope this helps solve everyone's problem.
Contributor

Nope - not even close - the Paypal app has had the feature for over a year, a few people are getting it to work while many many others are not it is not the app or the phone or the store it is Paypal. They claim to be working on it and have claimed that for over a year now. Must have some really inept programmers.

Then why is the topic labeled as "solved" in big green letters at the top of the topic? Who has the authority to define this as solved when clearly it is not?

Contributor

I have no idea, I certainly did not make it solved. Maybe some underpaid Paypal employee did.
I find it interesting that no one for Paypal even acknowledges this is being posted here.

It is in no way solved.

New Community Member

This problem is NOT solved!! I have been trying to add cash via the "Add money at a store" link for weeks. Still not working and I have continually gotten the same ERROR response. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can "cash" fund my account? I do not have my bank account or credit card linked to my PayPal account because I do not feel it is safe. (That's why I cash fund it). So frustrating!! I use it to purchase a lot on ebay and some other online shopping. If I cannot cash fund my PayPal account I may consider closing it. Smiley Sad

Contributor

I got an email this morning where PayPal stated it is fixed. I have not tried it today. But I highly doubt it is fixed.

New Community Member

Just checked. Still not fixed. Thank you PayPal.
Tags (3)

I think they should change the error message to "Oops, still no forthright management or competent tech support".  Smiley Mad

I don't know whether to hold my breath or not but I tried to add cash using my Windows 10 PC and Firefox this morning and it seems to finally be up to the task (this was just a dry run, I have nothing to send at the moment so I didn't carry it through far enough to actually generate a code).  I don't know if it has any bearing on the problem but I also noticed that there have been a number of additional locations added to the list where I could conduct a transaction; most are for chains not in my area but 7-Eleven would be.  Thanks to all who have commented on this issue and I would urge those who want to do these additions via the internet to try again to see if it works in your area.

Highlighted
New Community Member

You get a Error when add cash from store now

Hi

When you go to add money and then click add from Store then the next page will gave you this 

msg.

Oops! Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.

any help?

why

Steve