Human unavailable by phone, not reply in message center after 48hrs, resolution center not working

MarkNZed1
Contributor
Contributor

The title says it all. PayPal phone service never responds with a person it is only automated. The resolution center is broken - can't respond to cases. THe message center does not work for contacting PayPal - no reply. There is no email address for support it seems. These sorts of companies may complain when laws are created to interfere with their business practices but it is clear they cannot be trusted to provide decent service. So the eventual answer will be legal requirements for large corporations to actually hire people to answer the phone...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

fernandino143
New Community Member

Did you get ahold of these people? I'm trying for days and can't. Jesus this is the worst customer service I've ever seen

Login to Me Too

MarkNZed1
Contributor
Contributor

No. The service, when they do react through the resolution center, is actually worse than not doing anything! Unbelievable as that may seem. PayPal asked me to return a product, then after I provided the return shipping tracking and the product had been received, PayPal refused the refund. Impossible. I imagine the only thing that will change the dynamic is a class action law suite in the USA. I do intend to follow up but a single case in France will probably be of no concern to them. They no doubt have a budget for settling cases as they must be purely profit motivated given the service...

Login to Me Too

fernandino143
New Community Member

Wow! I thought my experience was bad... You're having a **bleep**load there. You could try public complaints like trustpilot. I doubt they'll ever look but, who knows.

Can't wait for sites to start accepting Google Pay so I can stop using Paypal once and for all

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.