How to use paypal.me

rk-studio
Contributor
Contributor

Every time it comes time to use paypal.me, I forget how to use it. I'm about to tell a customer to forget it and they'll have to send me their email address so I can send an invoice. But in case they are stubborn,I would like to know if anyone can tell me how to use it. I have used it before but I forgot how to send a paypal.me link. Paypal makes this very difficult and confusing so if anyone can help, I would appreciate it, because I can't seem to figure it out.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rk-studio 

It's a link, a url, a web addess so copy and paste it in the body of the email and send email. That's it. Or paste it on a private message on social media. In messenger, in chat, wherever.

You can add amounts and currency at the end of the url, like so:

How do I request a specific amount?
Just add the amount you want to request to the end of your link. For example, use PayPal.Me/YourName/25 to request $25.00. The request will be made in your default currency, which you can change at anytime in your PayPal account settings.

You can request a specific currency by adding the currency code to the amount. So to ask for Australian Dollars, for example, you would use PayPal.Me/DiaRusso/25AUD.

Here's everything you need to know about PayPal.me

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal.me-faq3025

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.