How to split the payment received in Paypal

czetsuya
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to split the payment into 2 accounts, the main and the secondary. Like any other marketplace or service platform, the secondary account is owned by the platform itself. I've read that it is called parallel payments under adaptive payment in Paypal. But right now, they don't accept new integration.

I've also read about the new mass payment and checkout features, but I'm not sure if they are the same. What I want to have is similar to Fiverr where when a customer pays, the payment is automatically split into 2 just like I described above.

Any idea what section in Paypal docs I should read? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@czetsuya 

You will probably need a business account if Commerce Platform is available to Philippines for use:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/platforms/

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

czetsuya
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. I checked the link that you have provided but there's no section that clearly explains the split payment. In the checkout, there are only capture immediately and delay disbursements.

Yes, my location could be a problem. I'll see with Paypal if I can get one, seems like the approval is a case to case basis.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.