How to pay with PayPal coupon

fajardamanik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am new to PayPal. I want to buy from a website that require a PayPal coupon code as the payment. My question is where I can get PayPal coupon code with specified amount that match with the items? Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fajardamanik 

Never heard of such a thing. There is no universal PayPal coupon or code that PayPal gives out like this. There is usually a special offer advertised by the company so you have to read the terms of the offer to find out how to receive offer.

Your question is too general to answer. Maybe if you give the website name, we can do a search to see if they have a special offer. Or do you mean buying a PayPal gift card?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fajardamanik 

Never heard of such a thing. There is no universal PayPal coupon or code that PayPal gives out like this. There is usually a special offer advertised by the company so you have to read the terms of the offer to find out how to receive offer.

Your question is too general to answer. Maybe if you give the website name, we can do a search to see if they have a special offer. Or do you mean buying a PayPal gift card?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.