How to make an alias Paypal account?

vsoeurm
New Community Member

I'm interested in becoming a content creator via social media, and want to use Paypal.me as my donation and support link/button. I follow a Twitch streamer named Mioree who has a custom alias account via Paypal. I've asked customer support on how to get this done, but never really had my question answered. My issue is wanting my Paypal.me under my artist name and also not show my location like her page.

I included the link to her Paypal.me so you can see what I'm talking about.

Mioree 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vsoeurm 

When creating your PayPal.me "url", choose the name carefully because once you create the link, it can't be changed. A new PayPal account must be created to choose another name. It will autofill a name if I recall correctly and it can be edited before you finalize it so don't rush through the process so no errors are made. You can opt to upgrade the PayPal.me url which has additional features which I presume includes hiding your location, and other customization functions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vsoeurm 

When creating your PayPal.me "url", choose the name carefully because once you create the link, it can't be changed. A new PayPal account must be created to choose another name. It will autofill a name if I recall correctly and it can be edited before you finalize it so don't rush through the process so no errors are made. You can opt to upgrade the PayPal.me url which has additional features which I presume includes hiding your location, and other customization functions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

emiliekraemer
Contributor
Contributor
How to get money what can I do to get money from Emilie kraemer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.