How to change the Paypal multi order ship "FROM" address when printing labels?

Bound2Last
Contributor
Contributor

I'm always printing labels, while i can change the address by adding another address to my account i still didn't find a way to change the ship from address so i can use the family members name whom i shipping the label for and not that the label says my name each and every time, really hoping there's a way and i'm just not seeing how to do it? Or if i would want my name to stay private when shipping out an item?

Thanks guys hoping for a positive response.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bound2Last,

Thank you for your question! You can change the address in the Shipping Preferences, but you will not be able to change the name that you ship under. The name and addresses are all taken from your PayPal account Profile. If your family member wishes to have their name on the label, they will need to print the label from their own account.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bound2Last,

Thank you for your question! You can change the address in the Shipping Preferences, but you will not be able to change the name that you ship under. The name and addresses are all taken from your PayPal account Profile. If your family member wishes to have their name on the label, they will need to print the label from their own account.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.