How do you contact ZOOM or Pay Pal you been hacked

Mick1015
Contributor
Contributor

I have a pay pal account.  Someone opened up a zoom account and sent 500 dollars to India , and paid for it using my pay pal . No one answers me . Nothing.   They even still have the zoom account open . This is not right . 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Mick1015 Thank you for communicating with us. If you notice a transaction that you didn’t authorize, let us know right away in the Resolution Center. Some charges may appear unfamiliar but are legitimate and authorized. Before filing a case, make sure the suspicious activity wasn't from a family member using your account or from a recurring payment, such as a subscription. Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the transaction you want to report and click Continue. Select "I want to report unauthorized activity." Follow the steps to report the transaction. After you provide more information, we prompt you to change your password and security questions to help protect you from further unauthorized activity. What's Next? Once you have filed an unauthorized transaction dispute, we'll investigate the transaction. You'll receive an email within 10 days. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.