How do I transfer money from an iTunes gift card to my PayPal balance?

Besho1
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer money from an iTunes gift card to my PayPal balance? I read the guide from the PayPal site about using the CardCash app but I still don't understand, if someone can help me that would be very helpful. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Besho1,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I don't have any experience with this service but I do see that on their website they say they can issue payments to your PayPal account. This isn't a PayPal service or product, so I would recommend doing your research and proceeding with caution if you decide to go forward with this. 

Otherwise, there isn't a way that PayPal offers to directly move funds from a gift card to your PayPal balance. You can add some gift cards to your PayPal account to use for purchases but not all gift cards are compatible. Here is a PayPal Community forum thread that discusses how to add a gift card to your PayPal account.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.