How do I create a return shipping label?

moonglade
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to create a return shipping label for an order I purchased via Paypal. I followed the instruction in this link but I didn't see the option to " request a return shipping refund" in the transaction detail page. 

Can someone please guide me how to create a return shipping label? I called PayPal customer service number and they advised me to use PayPal multi-order shipping tool. I tried it and it looks like this is not the same service I'm looking for. I think this is the tool sellers use to print shipping label for their customers. But I'm actually a buyer in this case. I called them back and they didn't know how to do this either. I also looked for some info on youtube but most of the videos were like years ago. Paypal probably updated their site and everything.

Does anyone else have the same issue ?

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

H0W
Contributor
Contributor

It is sickening that Paypal is unable to do anything about this. Being able to make this kind of return (once a year, if that) is the only reason I use Paypal. It is a service they advertise but do not support.
What a rip off!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.