Highlife Technology, Lasonshop.com, Funwd, Online Technology

darkangel4669
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else been scammed by this company? They falsify their advertising and products. I recieved cheap products not even near what I ordered. They recommend me returning the items for a refund. I went to UPS the cost to return items was way more than the product since it would ship to China UPS says they don't recommend me doing that! I am so disappointed in everyway. They are fraudulent and keep changing their name. I am currently in dispute. But it will end soon. What a disaster this is. I had to put in a complaint with my credit card company.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@darkangel4669 

Do a search of this forum OR the internet and join the queue.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@darkangel4669 

Do a search of this forum OR the internet and join the queue.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

darkangel4669
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you are correct in every sense of the way. I did not do my research I was at fault with that but I thought that since PayPal had their name on this companies site to purchase items that they would be legit. I did join in some forums concerning this company and have warned PayPal about this Web predator. I hope that it does not happen to any other consumer. One thing I always did look fir. At check out if they directly ask me for my credit card info I would not purchase at all. But now I know I have to be more aware of these fake sites. Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.