Help

GrubbyCube
Contributor
Contributor

I want to know if anyone has done business with or heard of Dang <removed>..? I receive an error message when I try to go to his website. It won't let me in. I tried emailing him but got no answer so I'm kind of getting nervous. I bought an Amazon - Echo Dot ( 3rd generation) speaker with Alexa on March 3rd and received a receipt a couple of days later, but I haven't heard anything else. No approximate shipping date no nothing. Then I get an email from PayPal asking me if I want to complete my payment at Le <removed.? To finish up, go back to Le <removed> and give my final approval. So I click the Return To Merchant button and end up on a Website that's named Bolona and isn't working. I don't know what to do now. Any comments?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @GrubbyCube,

That is really confusing and I hope you are doing well despite this.

One thing that I would highly recommend is to try checking the activity page of your PayPal account. From there, if you were able to see a transaction relevant to this purchase, (e.g. amount, date, etc.) then the payment has gone through to the seller. 

If it did appear on your Activity page and you have not heard from them, I suggest that you open a dispute for this transaction. Here's how: 

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your case and click Continue.

*The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app.

For more information about this, you can check this article below:

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Hope this helps! Always keep safe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated.🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.