Help!

chevelle999
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering if after being issued a refund from a scam company, if they could come back and take the payment off of my paypal again????

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MarkusWalsh98
Contributor
Contributor

No, after you have been issued a refund from the supposed "scam" company they can not chargeback the payment you have just been issued a refund for, the worst they can do depending on the amount is charge the source but they would not really do that if it is a "scam" company or product/service, if it was a real company and their was no issue and you have been charging back which you should not be doing they can still ban your "account" or simply just send you a invoice saying you need to pay it unless of course that product/service was not distributed to you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

MarkusWalsh98
Contributor
Contributor

No, after you have been issued a refund from the supposed "scam" company they can not chargeback the payment you have just been issued a refund for, the worst they can do depending on the amount is charge the source but they would not really do that if it is a "scam" company or product/service, if it was a real company and their was no issue and you have been charging back which you should not be doing they can still ban your "account" or simply just send you a invoice saying you need to pay it unless of course that product/service was not distributed to you.

Login to Me Too

chevelle999
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for your help! I opened a case with Paypal about this company, and they ruled in my favor and i got my refund and so i thought everything was fine, but now supposedly the company that stiffed me in the first place ,has sent a replacement product, which i did not want and even emailed them and said no thank u;i can not afford to pay for your company to scam me again, and yet i received a notice from fed ex saying that it was to be delivered tomorrow, so that's why i asked the question i did because i do not want their product nor do i want to repay them again for something i never received.

Login to Me Too

MarkusWalsh98
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, paypal can be a real pain sometimes, welp anyway glad I helped you today kudo's appreciated!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.