Help!!!! Why do I owe money if the money was already taken out of my bank account?!?

Whitelun83
New Community Member

Last night I bought something online and choose the pay 4 method of paying which means I have to pay a certain amount every 2 weeks. The payment went through no problem but then I got a notification from my back saying I was charged 2 different amount from PayPal and I can’t understand why. The first amount (100.04) is what I agreed to pay (the pay 4 agreement plan) but the second amount was an additional $92.... nowhere in the contract did it say I would be charge an additional $92. So I went to my paypal account and it still says I owe 100.04 by the end of the day. **bleep** is going on?!? Why do I still owe this money if it was already taken out of the account? I tried calling and it said to send a text to the message center, Ive sent them multiple messages since 9am and they still haven’t gotten back to me. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.