breeanna207
New Community Member

how do i get a pay pal card

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
Contributor
To get the Cash Card? https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card For me, it was just verifying the info that PayPal had on me was correct, and a week later, got the card in my "dead tree inbox" (mailbox on the curb serviced by the United States Postal Service--sorry, computer geek humor). Some of you may have to verify and/or submit additional info, but YMMV. Once you get the card, there will be instructions (on a sticker) on how to activate it. You also have to select a PIN. The PayPal Cash Card only works if you have an actual balance in your PayPal account. It's not linked to any other bank accounts you may have linked to PayPal. It will, however, let you pay with PayPal anywhere, as long as they accept debit MasterCard, online or in a physical store. It also enables direct deposit, where you can have your employer, state/federal government benefits provider or whomever deposit your paycheck or benefits into your PayPal account. All the info regarding the card is in the link above. Hope this helped.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.