HELP! I NEED TO REFUND MY BUYER!!!

bbites
New Community Member

My account is permanently account is locked and no one is replying to my emails. Due to that restriction , I cannot issue a refund and my buyer who no longer wants the product and demands it. Paypal assured me that, because I am under 18, after submitting documents there would be limitations on my account but I would still be able to issue refunds and receive money. I really, really, REALLY need to refund my buyer After that, my account can be shut down or whatever needs to be done but I just need to refund the buyer. It's not fair to him and reflects very poorly on me. I understand my fault in infringing upon the guidelines but I have to refund my buyer. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bbites 

Go to the transaction you want to refund. Click it, then click "Refund this payment" button.

If that doesn't work, ask the buyer to open a Item Not Received PayPal dispute as below so you can issue a refund from within the dispute:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your case and click Continue.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.