Getting money back via PayPal when ignored by other party

Rochelle1995
New Community Member
I have ordered something through Asda and only half the item has arrived. I have tried to take this up through PayPal but emailing them is the only suggestion. So I emailed and received an email back saying that Asda’s mailbox is full so they didn’t get my email? How do I take this further as they have ignored me for 9 days and don’t want the returns to run out on it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Rochelle1995 

I hope you are doing well.

When you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Purchase / Buyer Protection covers you  in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund. Since you mentioned that only half of the item have arrived and you are unable to contact the merchant, You may file a dispute via our Resolution Center.

To open a dispute:

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

I attached a link for you to know more :  What if I didn't receive my item or it's not as advertised?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.