Galank Co.LTD

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

Is Galank Co.LTD a legit company, or a scam?  They sell silicone (realistic) masks for Halloween (old man, old woman, etc.).  

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is useless, so try filing a dispute with your bank.  My Bank helped me, and PayPal customer service is as worthless as Galank.

Login to Me Too

Sgareau
My phone case finally arrived today, it's supposed to be shatterproof, and I pulled it out of the box completely shattered. I have no idea how to get in touch with the company for a refund
Login to Me Too

Jvarg
New Community Member
Same think happened to me. Firstly I had to wait over 20 days to get the phone case after repeated contacting them and when i received them, it was shattered. Filed a complaint and they want the item to be shipped back using DHL or UPS for a refund. They don't use DHL or UPS service to ship to customers. I truly believe they are a scam.
Login to Me Too

Lamci
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. It was completely shattered. When i emailed them they played games with me never offering to refund the money. PayPal did not help me.
Login to Me Too

scolate
Contributor
Contributor

Only if you purchase with paypal. Open a complain on PayPal

Login to Me Too

MrBuyOnline
Contributor
Contributor

You can open a dispute with Paypal. This could take time but if you don't receive anything, you should get your money back.

Galank usually sell overpriced low quality item.

Beware next time 😕 Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Valentin1451
Contributor
Contributor
I live un France. I ordered an old man silicone mask September 13. I have not receive any email about it. I'm still waiting
Login to Me Too

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

You're never getting a mask.  They scammed us all.

Login to Me Too

CarlosFigueira
Contributor
Contributor

Total scam. I've never received an order confirmation or the delivery. So I've asked PayPal for a resolution looking for the order cancellation and a fully refund. I'll et you know the end of this story as soon as it finish. 

Login to Me Too

weebob7

I have been waiting for 6 weeks now for a mask that I ordered,no email,or any other communication.

I think I have been scammed

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.