Galank Co.LTD

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

Is Galank Co.LTD a legit company, or a scam?  They sell silicone (realistic) masks for Halloween (old man, old woman, etc.).  

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

dacolonel34
New Community Member

I'll let you know, I made a purchase through them yesterday.  Had no Idea it came from Galank co.LTD

Login to Me Too

Mdcohen23
Contributor
Contributor
Any update on this? I ordered too.
Login to Me Too

Rayduprey
Contributor
Contributor
I paid Sept 21, got 3 **bleep** emails saying tracking number will be sent. I just found 3 different companies on Facebook Marketplace selling the same stuff. I am contacting PayPal tomorrow. I am in Canada,
Login to Me Too

Rayduprey
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting same **bleep**. I got a message saying Canada post has it, tracking number provided no good. Contacted PayPal. Same as you same reply
Login to Me Too

Jose781
Contributor
Contributor
I'm confused Because I put in that website galank co.ltd I purchased a mask for $50 in change is this a legit website or did I get burned for my money???
Login to Me Too

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

Galank, those MF'ers, burned you for your $.  

Login to Me Too

Mdcohen23
Contributor
Contributor
Did you order? I did and am curious
Login to Me Too

negyedikandras
Contributor
Contributor
I did, 3 months ago. I ordered a mask 12th September, still hasn't arrived! I even oayed extra fir quick shipping. They gave me at least 2 fake tracking numbers, none if them which worked. I've been emailing them ever since, all they say is "don't worry, it's on the way". I demanded them to contact the shipping agency. A few days later the "shipping agency" emailed me to immediately contact my local post office because they're holding my parcel. This was dodgy already as they had my phone number, there was someone on the flat 24/7 foe months, and no card was given as if they were missed us. When I explained this to the "shipping agency", they changed their story, saying it's on the way, it must be on a ship, don't worry. I emailed the company again saying I had enough, I want a refund. Instead of making a refund they copy-pasted their previous email saying "don't worry it's on its way. I emailed them 3 times saying I don't care for the mask anymore, I want a refund. No answer, no refund.
Login to Me Too

Nardine82
New Community Member
Hi I ordered from them too. 27$ for a phone cover. Put my order since august and still got nothing! Does anyone know how to get my money back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.