GOALS

TVR92

What can I use instead of Goals?

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

Please read some of the comments above for answers.

Login to Me Too

Rob1927
New Community Member
I started a goals stash a few months back and can not find it to add to it or check on it. How do I find it or what’s going on?
Login to Me Too

Rekit860
New Community Member
I've looked everywhere but can't find out where to go to see or take money out of my goal. I kno I had at least ten bucks in it I could really use...
Login to Me Too

CryptidCxlt
New Community Member

I'd like to use the set-aside feature but I don't understand how to deposit into it and I can't find any recent articles explaining. If anyone could explain it'd be greatly appreciated 🙂

Login to Me Too

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

You can page through some of the comments above for answers about what happened to Goals.

Login to Me Too

mnava610
Contributor
Contributor

I went to someone's solution page and it no longer exists. I have $20 auto transferring every month to a goal that no longer exists. PayPal never sent any info as to why or when the "Goals" section was terminated. I will keep an eye out to see if PayPal continues to transfer funds from my bank acct. It seems as though PayPal is becoming very shady in their business practices. I don't have much money as it is, I don't need PayPal playing around with what little I have. If anyone can share what they know about this "Goals" issue I would truly appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

JWMartin1915
New Community Member
What happened to goals?????
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JWMartin1915 

Paypal stopped them I think.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LizzyM83
New Community Member
Every time I hit creat a money pool it takes me to a report a problem page.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.