GOALS

TVR92

What can I use instead of Goals?

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Billyboy9
Contributor
Contributor
They literally took the option away, I don't know what right spark decided removal of this very useful tool would be a good idea, I personally would cancel my PayPal if I could find an alternative app because of the goals option being taken away.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CF
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much this
Login to Me Too

Blissfullymine
New Community Member
What happened to my goals?
Login to Me Too

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

Please read some of the comments above for answers.

Login to Me Too

Kprincess6325
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to add a savings (goals account) and on my summary page it is not giving me the option to manage goals which is how PayPal is telling me to do it. Any idea how to do it??
Login to Me Too

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

You will find some answers in the comments above.

Login to Me Too

Ness1900
New Community Member

Recently PayPal transferred all of the "goals" money back to my main balance.  I see I can set up under "money" tab the same goals but I don't see how to transfer money into those accounts.  Can someone tell me how to transfer money from main balance over to the individual goals.

United States

Login to Me Too

joicetimothy82
Contributor
Contributor

I have been placing money in my goal fund for almost a year with no problems and now all of a sudden it's gone not even showing when I open the app. I am so frustrated right now and I am about to flip my **bleep**

Login to Me Too

chilton7

I have the same problem, but it looks like all of my goal money has been transferred to my balance.  I can rename the goals that came in PayPal as default, but I cannot add money to them.  I was going to just rename one and move the money that was in my goal into the new goal, but I can't do that either.

Login to Me Too

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

You will find some answers in the comments above.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.