GOALS

TVR92

What can I use instead of Goals?

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Jmichelle
New Community Member
I never had a problem with goals. I'm very disappointed that they ended it over one customer complaint of fifteen $. No warning or anything. One person complains enough they ruin it for everybody. But do I understand his frustration.
Login to Me Too

Lboles
Contributor
Contributor
I have 1200 in goals. Have had the same balance for months. And now it's just gone. All together gone. Poof. Where did it go? I'm sorry you lost 30 bucks, but 1200... I need answers. Wtfing f
Login to Me Too

Hutch368
Contributor
Contributor

did you check your wallet balance same thing happened to me but they transfered it to my wallet 

Login to Me Too

Baker151
New Community Member

Mine randomly were transferred into my main paypal balance and the goals are completely gone. 

Login to Me Too

sseymens
New Community Member

Is PayPal replacing the goals program? 

Login to Me Too

Quester62
New Community Member

Anyone know why and if there is an alternative with PayPal? I manage my money with goals. Very helpful to me.

Login to Me Too

marcellaessenti
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I received it too but the goals program is still there.

Login to Me Too

kingminer13579
New Community Member

Paypal says they have stuff in the works to replace Goals. Goals was originally slated to be shut down in, like, March and be replaced some time later. When they'll actually do this, I don't know.

Login to Me Too

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know but I'm simply transferring my funds back to my Balance because we will be getting a new, more robust Goals feature they said in the email. I took a screenshot of my Goals/Amts so I'd have a record of how to set them up when the new program launches. I posted a discussion before this asking when we could expect the new Goals to roll out but no one has answered.

Login to Me Too

Jen4567
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I had seen this before I started transfers to my bank. I didn't want all that money in my balance. I don't remember seeing or getting any email about Goals. I only even became aware by accident when I tried to Add money to my goals and it wouldn't let me, so I contacted customer service. THEY didn't tell me either. Apparently the reps don't know..? I really hope we do get a new Goals. Thanks for the info. 🤘👊👍🏻
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.