Frustration with Paypal

fnbankscam
Contributor
Contributor

I don't want to spend countless hours reviewing all of Paypals past experiences. I would prefer they give me a live person who can help. They seem unable to do that because I keep getting handed off to another service person or a new number to call. Paypal sucks. They claim that they can't see my account!!?? This is the age of computer and they are an electronic payment transfer company. You got to fn be kidding me they can'e see my account!?

I made a payment via bank transfer to Paypal Credit card on May 13. They have YET to show it applied to my account on line, but when I call in, the electronic voice says my balance is 0. Yet, I just tried to make a purchase and was declined, so obviously there is still an accounting issue. Why haven't they applied my payment to my balance after 11 days!!??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi fnbankscam, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

It is correct that due to security reasons we are unable to view and provide specific information via a Social Media/Community Forum. 

The PayPal Credit accounts are not visible to our general Customer Support team and I would advise you to contact the PayPal Credit team directly. Their contact number can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.