Free shipping refund from PP

Gingerbug
Contributor
Contributor

seems like this is not an original question, but I cannot find the 'free return shipping' link or option either. The entire transaction was thru PP.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gingerbug 

Have you activated it?

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gingerbug
Contributor
Contributor

I did. I made certain I activated this before I returned the product.

I have reached out 4 different ways directly to PP to get a response before going to the community, but they have been radio silent.

Thanks~

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gingerbug 

ok then if you activated it then 'click' on the transaction in your paypal account and the return shipping option should be at the bottom of that details page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gingerbug
Contributor
Contributor

YES! I did get the answer!  What I did not understand, was that the 'link' was at the very bottom of the transaction details.  I was looking for a link to populate on the side or in the header, or to the side of the tx. I also thought that since the purchase AND refund with shipping deducted was transacted entirely through PayPal, that I would just be able to furnish those details. Also didn't know that document would be required in PDF or Jpeg. I always save in Word.  Just a few pointers for the newbies, like myself.  Thank you for hanging with me.

Login to Me Too

simones1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I read your reply to your query about free shipping refunds..." I also thought that since the purchase AND refund with shipping deducted was transacted entirely through PayPal, that I would just be able to furnish those details"..

Could you tell me the procedure you went through to have it entirely transacted by Paypal, please( refund with shipping deducted)? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.