Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

vegs
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get 5 dollars?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Temp20230209, @yvamacknaely1, @vegs, and everyone else!

Thank you all for participating in the PayPal Community! I am sorry if any of you are experiencing trouble with a promotion for which you may or may not be eligible. I'll be happy to help with some clarification.

If you have received communication directly from PayPal with an invitation to the promotion, you will see in the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the message any details needed to redeem the offer. 

Please note that if you did not receive the communication directly from PayPal, that the offer would not be available to you at this time. If the offer was forwarded to you by another PayPal member or you have searched for the offer on Google or another search engine, that will not mean that you are eligible for the offer, and you will be unable to redeem the offer.

I hope that this clears up some confusion! If you are eligible for the offer because you have indeed received the message directly from PayPal, and you have checked the Terms and Conditions for redemption instructions, but you are still having difficulty, you can reach out to Customer Service for assistance. To find your contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

Please note that Customer Service cannot opt you in for the promotion if you were not one of the people who was originally invited. There will be other promotions in the future, and you may be selected for one of those!

Thank you all for your interest in PayPal. We really appreciate you all!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tyrese333
Hi good morning
Login to Me Too

pietrosciacca
Contributor
Contributor

william828
Contributor
Contributor
hi kudo can i be qualified in your $5 reward sir
Login to Me Too

Luisluis750
Tanks you
Login to Me Too

Santos243
Contributor
Contributor
No this is scam no free $5
Login to Me Too

Temp20211216j
Contributor
Contributor

Downloaded the app and signed in and guess what? No 5 dollar bonus. Anyone else have that issue?

Login to Me Too

JohnsonCS
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.........no $5.....easy enough from them to do once the app is installed.  It shows installed on their main site.

Login to Me Too

Gabi077
Contributor
Contributor
I need a money because I want to buy a dlc , plss @PAYPAL
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.