Fraudulant Seller

AJALPHONSE
Contributor
Contributor

I made an order for a 6 piece combo tool set which was totalled $36.88 USD. It is pictured as a drill with different head attachments. later I discovered that the company may possibly be a fraudulant company so I tried to contact them but had no success. I then contacted Paypal and opened a case with them
( Paypal Case PP-D-109956053 ). Today I have had an email saying that the case is closed as the seller has provided evidence of postage.
As of today 06/05/2021. I have not received the item that I ordered which is pictured as a drill set, I have however had a smaller parcel of somthing else delivered with the Royal Mail Code : WL 6327 9619 3GB
This item is NOT what I ordered, and is certainley NOT worth $36.88 USD so I would like a refund of $36.88 USD immediately as this is in my Opinion NOT the value of the item that I have received from the seller.

Paypal doesnt seem to be helping me and it looks like the seller is getting away with it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.